- 2011 MSc Real Estate Investment University of Reading
- 2003 MBA INSEAD
- 1995 MSc Banking and Finance NEOMA Business School
- Negotiation skills
- Building relationship
- Financial analysis
I have recently join 2 partners to set up a regional independent real estate asset manager based in Budapest. We work with institutional investors or family offices in relation to their acquisition, management and disposal of real estate assets.
I was previously in charge of the Capital Markets team of JLL in Hungary where my job focused on transaction advisory (financial analysis; property knowledge including tax and legal elements as well as the day to day management of the team and P&L responsibility) including:
– Analysis in relation to the acquisition and disposal of investment properties (financial modelisation, legal review,…)
– Sourcing and acquiring properties on behalf of third parties
– Appraise and research investment opportunities and make considered recommendations.
– Oversee the acquisition or disposal process of properties including due diligence
– Liaise with other specialist teams (lawyers, bankers, technical advisors,…)
Feel free to contact me if you want to know more about my job