Senior Consultant / European Project Manager
- 2008 Project Management Université Paris Est Créteil (UPEC Paris 12)
- 2007 Coopération internationale IEP Sciences Po Toulouse
- Organisation autonomie
- Anglais courant
- Capacité a travailler en équipe
- Parler en public
After 10 years of experience in France and Brazil, working as project manager with social workers, lawyers and researchers, I am currently living in Porto, Portugal. At INOVA+, I am a Senior Consultant, within the Science & Technology area, where I focus on the fields of Creative Industries, Arts and Technology, managing H2020 projects at European and International level.
I love the energy of creators and artists, and the value they bring to innovation and to thinking out of the box, at social, economic and environmental level. I am particularly interested in supporting co-creation processes between Tech and Arts, through the monitoring of residencies, and to develop new mechanisms to enhance such hybrid collaborations.
My mains attributions are:
– Coordination of STARTS ECOSYSTEM (starts.eu) project, aiming at fostering co-creation between
Science, Technology and the ARTS.
– Monitoring Residencies, supporting co-creation processes and mentoring promising teams
– Idealisation of projects, concept notes, in an innovative and sustainable manner
– Redaction and submission of Proposals under H2020 Programme (mainly RIAs and CSAs)
– Structuring of communication and dissemination plans and strategies: websites, social media, events
and synergies with other initiatives
– Contacts with EC representatives: project officers in DGs
– Execution of activities in Portugal and abroad (organization of tailored-made events, workshops,
conferences, focus groups, networking events, interviews and other fieldwork activities)
– Coordination of Partnerships: meetings with partners across Europe
– Representation of INOVA+ at national and international events
– Technical reporting: conclusions and recommendations
Feel free to contact me if you want to know more about my job