BACKBONE (Luxembourg) S.A
- 2006 Ecological Economics and Sustainable Development Policy Université de Versailles Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines (UVSQ)
- 1990 Master degree (M2) KEDGE Business School
- Financial analysis
After 18 years in the banking industry, I have co-founded an impact-investing fund with a focus on SME-lending. Our objective and day-to-day challenge is doing good finance, i.e. using the best practices in finance for the benefit of the society.
As BACKBONE is still in an « early stage » phase, my monthly duties are quite diverse. My main tasks are as follows:
– chasing new investors (fund-raising)
– following up our investment portfolio on the Latam region (the area I am in charge). Weekly relationship with our local partners
– organising/preparing the Investment Committees for transactions on the Latam region
– co-working on quaterly report to the investors (financial and extra-financial performance of the portfolio)
Sustainable finance is the future and is becoming « mainstream ».
There will more and more job opportunities.
Feel free to contact me if you want to know more about my job!