- 2019 Certificate in Sports Management Columbia University
- 2018 Certified Associate in Project Management Project Management institue
- 2014 Master en finance ESCG Business School
- 2014 Master en ingénierie économique et affaires internationales ULCO – Université du Littoral Côte d'Opale
- Ingénierie économique
- Affaires internationales
I am a Project Manager proficient in multi-lingual cross-cultural settings. With a breadth of international experience that includes driving end user satisfaction, I am working with various levels of government, quality analysis and financial data management. I bring with me a sense of passion, commitment and collaboration.
I’am currently working at Lionbridge Canada specializing in the delivery of Content, Translation, Localization, Gaming, Testing and AI services…
As a Project Manager, I am managing a team of project coordinators in the objective to deliver services, customer satisfaction and the overall financial health of a specific set of client accounts:
• Project conceptualization,
• Collaboration with Global Program Managers to develop detailed project plans,
• Plan and schedule project timelines and track project milestones and deliverables
• Quality analysis,
• Vendor and outsourced service management,
• Risk analysis,
• Prepare project progress and technical analysis reports
• Budget allocation and analysis, and
• Client Relationship Management.
• Team Building and Motivation,
I graduated from Université du Littoral Côte d’Opale, I hold 2 masters degrees and after 3 years working in Brussels, I relocated to Canada where I held different positions in different business ways.
Feel free to contact me if you want to know more about my job!