- 2007 master degree in actuarial science Université du Maine
- 2005 master degree in statistics Université Toulouse 3 Paul Sabatier
- 2004 master degree in mathematics Université libanaise
- Team working
- Precision and attention for detail
I am currently working as an actuarial analyst at Actuscope in Beirut, an actuarial consulting firm, since year 2010. we perform reserving and pricing mainly for several insurance companies in the middle east and gulf region.
I perform the following tasks:
1. Reserving analysis for non life business (Motor, medical and P&C)
2. Motor ratemaking using glm method for several insurance companies in Lebanon and saudi arabia
3. Motor and Medical performance analysis by showing the portfolio performance in terms of loss ratio, claims frequency, average severity,…
4. helping several insurance companies to fill out regulatory forms made by the regulator.
I graduated from Universite du maine, Le Mans, in 2007 and I moved to Lebanon by joining first PriceWaterhouseCoopers company for a duration 2 years. And then i joined Actuscope in 2010 till now. Actuarial science was needed in the middle east region and specially in Lebanon, so there was many opportunities for that field.