HR Generalist – Manager
Delta Group Electronics
- 1987 BA Honors French Literature University of Calgary
- 1982 BA Mathematic Economics University of Calgary
- 1977 Instrumentation & Controle College de Trois-Rivieres Quebec CANADA
- 1975 Licence University of Paris-Sorbonne
- Organization skills
- Public speaking
- Background in law
- Training & development skills
I have been working in the Human Resources field over 20 years for corporations such as Citi Bank, The Associates, Delta Group Electronics, Canada Packers and am more than happy to help anyone interested in pursuing a career in HR.
HR is a « high profile » job requiring you to interact with Upper Management [CEO, CFO, President ..] to the shop workers, Agencies, recruiters … everyday is different and you must adapt and you must read a lot to keep yourself informed of new laws, regulations, employment trends … you may travel frequently. A good command of a foreign language is essential.
My extensive international background has attracted the recruiter of a large corporation and that’s how my career started.
Feel free to contact me if you want to know more about my job