New Business and Global Project Leader
- 1995 Lieutenant in an intelligence brigade Ecole d'Application de l'Artillerie
- 1994 Master in Polymer Processing Université Saint-Etienne Jean Monnet
- 1992 DEUG A SPI Université Saint-Etienne Jean Monnet
- 1990 DEUG A Université Paris 6 Pierre et Marie Curie (UPMC)
- Negotiation skills
- Communication skills
- Resilience and optimism
- Team work, patience, high expectation
We scout for New Business Opportunities that could lead to strategic alliances in the field of packaging and specialty plastics application. Our focus is to further develop the circular economy for Plastics as it’s such a great and versatile material which générâtes a lot of value.
My missions are:
-Leading a portfolio of customers who have bought our technologies through a license.
-Scout for new recycling system that will create long term value
-Create strong relationships with selected start ups incubators.
I joined Dow in 1995 after finishing my military service and polymer processing studies. I had the chance to work for various businesses and had several sales, marketing, recruiting roles before heading to NBD 6 years ago.
Feel free to contact me if you want to know more about my job!