Accounts Receivable specialist
- 2000 * ESMG – Ecole Supérieure de Management et de Gestion
- 1999 DEUG Droit Université Paris 8 Vincennes-Saint-Denis
- Accounting and reporting
- Reliability and rigor
- Follow up
- Project management
I am a finance professional specialized in accounts receivable with several years of experience working for multinational companies with the mission of preventing bad debt whilst maximizing sales opportunities.
As a Credit Controller, my main duties are:
– assessing credit risk for new applicants and existing customers in order to minimize bad debt and maximize sales opportunities
– chasing overdue debtors and liaising with internal and external stakeholders involved in debt clearance
– using BI tools to create dashboard and financial reports giving an overview on collection and cash allocation performances
Originally from the Parisian suburbs with a dual training Law and Finance, my ability to speak English fluently steered my career aspirations toward a more international work environment.
I have been working in Amsterdam for 10 years in Customer Service and Finance so if you have any question around that, drop me a line!