- 2012 UPMC – Universite Pierre & Marie Curie
- Communications skills
- Problem solving
- Team work
I am an acoustic engineer, advising on the acoustic design of buildings and resolving noise issues arising from industrial sources, railways, roads and others.
– I regularly communicate with other stakeholders such as architects, other engineers, planners, clients, etc
– I undertake acoustic calculations or modelling
– I undertake assessments or design studies that I summarise in reports or technical notes
– do different business development activities to raise the team’s profile
– supervise junior engineers
After graduating in 2012, I took a 6 months placement at Ramboll to improve my communication skills (in English). Then I got my first job as an acoustic engineer straight after and have had in the same type of role until now.
Feel free to contact me if you want to know more about my job