Vector International SRL
- 2020 MBA degree MBA Program INDE Romanian-French – Bucharest Business School
- 2006 Master's degree Master in International Accounting _ The Faculty of Accounting and Management Information Systems Bucharest
- 1998 Bachelor's degree The Faculty of International Business and Economics
- Financial reporting
- Management experience
- Finacial and managerial accounting
I am currently the Financial Director for Vector International and four affiliated parties. The main comapny is specialised in stationery products.
– responsible for the day to day updated financial information prepared by accounting department, like cash, bank, purchase and sales invoices, fixed assets and depreciation, reconciliation of all accounts;
– coordinate the computation of the salaries and other employee related;
– monthly reporting to the management (analyses of all costs, financial ratios);
– prepare the statutory reports of all four companies and follow up their submission to the authorities;
– coordinate the credit controlling activity;
– cash flow management and planning;
– hiring, training and evaluating subordinate employees;
– responsible for other operation: merger by absorbing of two affiliated parties; voluntary liquidation of two companies.
I graduated the Faculty of International Business and Economics. I have a Master in International Accounting. I am an Expert Accountant. I am currently attending the courses of Romanian – French MBA Program Inde.
I would be happy to tell you more about financial and accounting fields and about the company I am working for.