Vice president Global Product Planning
Nissan Motor Corporation
- 1993 Executive Program INSEAD
- 1983 MBA International Mktg NEOMA Business School
- Out-of-the-box thinking
I am in charge of Global Product Planning for Nissan Motor Co.
I am also Member of the Operating Committee (Comite de Direction) of the company
My team is around 400 people worldwide, 1/2 in Japan, 1/2 based in the different regions (USA, Canada, China, ASEAN, Middle East, Europe, Russia, Latin America)
Together, we are:
– Defining customer needs and future related products
– Managing lifecycle of existing products worldwide for all Nissan Motor Co brands (Nissan, Infiniti, Datsun, Venucia)
– Managing evolution of the product portfolio
It is my second assignment in Japan (10 years in total) in a career which took me from France to Germany (2 years), Switzerland (4 years) and USA (10 years)
I was heavily involved in the discussions leading to the Renault-Nissan Alliance back in 97-98.
I joined Nissan from the beginning of the Renault-Nissan Alliance in 1999 and been with the company since then
Feel free to contact me if you want to know more about my job