- 2017 Master degree (theoretical Computer Science) ENS Cachan
- 2015 1st year of Engineering School TELECOM Bretagne
- 2015 Bachelor degree (math) Université de Bretagne Occidentale Brest
- 2014 Preparatory school (MPSI/MP*) Lycée Clémenceau
- Esprit d'équipe
- Compétences en programmation
I’m a Software Engineer at Google, part of the backend team of Google Arts and Culture: https://artsandculture.google.com/. I’m also a member of the organization of the Google Hashcode programming competition (g.co/hashcode).
I finished highschool in 2012, then did 2 years of preparatory school (MPSI/MP*) in Nantes. After which I entered Télécom Bretagne, an engineering school where I majored mostly in math. But after one year I decided to change and integrated the (theoretical) Computer Science department of ENS Cachan, where I finished a master degree (the MPRI : Master Parisien de la Recherche en Informatique). I joined Google right after graduating and have been working there for the past 5 years.
Please feel free to reach out if you’re curious to know more!