Head of Careers and Industry Relations
Business School Lausanne (BSL)
- 2021 Executive MBA in Sustainable Business Business School Lausanne
- 2018 Master of Arts in Educational Leadership University of Roehampton
- 2006 Bachelor degree in Political Science University of Pavia
- I make students employable & self-aware!
Responsible for employability and industry relations at Higher Education Level
• Managing Strategy of the Careers and Industry Relations Office (including Alumni)
• Creating impactful programs aimed at strengthening employability and professional branding
• Managing corporate partnerships and key B2B accounts
• Creating Community Shared Value creating win-win opportunities for all stakeholders
• Counseling and advising graduate and executive students with customized sessions
I combine a solid experience in managing Student Experience and Careers/Industry Relations departments for international universities, to an extensive knowledge of Face2Face and On-line education for Undergraduate, Graduate and Executive students. In addition to that, I get energised by supporting international-minded professionals in maximising their level of awareness and employability through direct counseling, mentoring programs and strategic networking. In my career I counselled and mentored more than 3000 students worldwide.
Feel free to contact me if you want to know more about my job