Business Development Manager
- 2001 Dess Miage Université Toulouse 3 Paul Sabatier
- International development
Hi, I work within the Urban Planning and Design team at Meinhardt Group, an engineering company based in Singapore with a total of 51 offices worldwide.
As an International Business Development Manager, my main role is to originate contracts and projects for my Business Unit and:
– Deal with the public and private sector (G2G, B2B and G2B)
– Look for international and local tenders
– Prepare financial and technical proposals
– Coordinate various specialised teams across the Group and the network of subcontractors.
I graduated in Toulouse from Paul Sabatier University in 2001 and started my career as IT Manager for a Wealth Management firm. After 5 years I had an opportunity to set up my own IT consulting company which I sold it i 2012 before coming to Singapore. I have been working in the field of Urban Planning and Industrial Planning since then.
I would be happy to tell you more about my experience in various domains and also how to cope with your personal life.