HR and Administration Director
- Ability to make decisions
- Time management
I am Human Resources Director with 20 years experience in HR (International structures in the Retail and in long-term care). Responsibility for HR and Payroll Department. Planning and implementation of HR strategy, recruitment and talent management, compensation&benefits systems.
Key achievements and competences include:
– Successful implementation of business goals,
– Creation and implementation of HR strategy, Co-creation and organization of the branch of foreign company in Poland,
– HR Project Management, Implementation of international brand projects on the local market,
– Providing support in the areas of employee development, organisational changes, team building, conflict resolution and personnel issues,
– Coordinating the process of implementing a training policy, employee development and incentive projects.
I have a long experience in HR area, gained in the International structures in the Retail and in long-term care. My experiance are related with cooperation with people – it’s the most important part my job!
Feel free to contact me if you want to know more about my job,
ORPEA group is one of the world’s leading players in the support of vulnerable people and offers a true continuum of care in the care pathways it builds: Home Services, Post-acute Care and Rehabilitation facilities, Mental Health Clinics, Retirement Homes and Assisted Living facilities. Today, the Group has over 983 facilities in more than 20 countries around the world.
Applying a rigorous approach to continuously improve the care of our residents and patients, ORPEA is pursuing its mission.
Research and Innovation, responsibility and solidarity, shared human values are the foundations of the Group’s construction. They are also the pillars to guarantee comfort, safety, well-being and essential links in daily life for all.