- 2014 Master of International Economics SGH Warsaw School of Economics
- 2013 Master in Translation and Interpreting (English and Russian) University of Warsaw
- Communication skills
- Good organization
From September 2020 I am an HR Specialist at Orpea Poland, coordinating HR processes like: recruitment, onboarding, trainings, development and motivational programs for employees and employer branding activities.
My responsibilities include:
– recruiting new employees through phone, online and face to face interviews,
– coordinating the onboarding sessions for the new employees,
– providing effective internal and external communication regarding HR activities,
– organizing external trainings for specific groups of employees,
– cooperating with Group HR teams in global HR projects,
– cooperating with universities and other entities regarding training and development programs,
– engaging in Employer Branding activities,
– leading the training sessions for employees concerning the usage of new HR tools, annual appraisal process and new procedures,
– coordinating the organization of the internal initiatives for employees such as competions for the best employee of the year,
– implementing tools and applications to enhance HR processes,
– preparing HR analyses and reports for internal and audit purposes.
Before joining Orpea Poland, I had experience mostly in recruitment, business development and onboarding, acquiring these skills by working in an international recruiting agency, IT and medical companies. I have started working in HR area in 2013 and from that moment I have been developing my skills to become an experienced HR professional.
I joined Orpea Poland because my colleague from previous work (now Orpea employee) told me that Orpea is looking for HR Specialist and she recommends this company as an employer. I have sent my cv, gone through the recruitment process and got the job.
Feel free to contact me, if you want to learn more about my job,
ORPEA group is one of the world’s leading players in the support of vulnerable people and offers a true continuum of care in the care pathways it builds: Home Services, Post-acute Care and Rehabilitation facilities, Mental Health Clinics, Retirement Homes and Assisted Living facilities. Today, the Group has over 983 facilities in more than 20 countries around the world.
Applying a rigorous approach to continuously improve the care of our residents and patients, ORPEA is pursuing its mission.
Research and Innovation, responsibility and solidarity, shared human values are the foundations of the Group’s construction. They are also the pillars to guarantee comfort, safety, well-being and essential links in daily life for all.