La Fabrique de la Cité
Chez La Fabrique de la Cité
rendez-vous restants ce mois-ci
Currently, i'm Project Manager and my missions are:
* Leading research projects on international urban innovation and prospective (renewables and smart grids, electric and autonomous mobility, urban logistics and urban data) to identify relevant impactful trends for cities and for urban stakeholders.
* Analysing and benchmarking international research material, writing and publishing papers and reports and presenting the think tank’s research in various events to diffuse key findings and contribute to a richer public debate.
* Building and maintaining a network of word-class experts to establish an efficient and rich knowledge-sharing dynamic supporting the ongoing research.
* Organizing and managing all aspects of international events (teams, content, speakers, contractors, communications, budget, on-site logistics), to foster better diffusion of best practices.
* Actively improving team work methods and implementing new productivity tools to maximize research time.
Feel free to contact me if you want to know more about my job
Conseils pour exercer ce métier