Senior Buisiness Analytics&Sales Performance Manager
- 2009 Post-master en Management/Business Administration IEP Sciences Po Paris
- Language skills
- Detail oriented
- Computer skills
I started my career in the Tourism. After that, I specialized in business, pricing and sales performance analyses with over 10 years of experience in the automotive and mobility industry with significant international exposure.
My last position job activities as a Sales Performance Manager at Sixt were:
– Sales performance monitoring and business growth development in France and Monaco (200 agencies)
– Market analysis to support the management decision and identification of new potential market opportunities
– Introduction of new company services adapted to customer needs, Performance based scheduling, Team trainings, Best practices exchange and implementation
– Contribution to the definition of annual sales performance targets
– Presentations of new business development program projects and business reporting
– Business process automation and team performance increasing by development of new internal tools
– Organization of commercial challenges and incentives for Sales Managers and team performance evaluation
After my international post master program in Business Management in a partnership with Sciences-Po Paris, College of Engineering and Mines ParisTech, I dived into the automotive industry. I worked for a car manufacturer, automotive spare parts distributor and a rent-a-car company. The focus of my main job activities was Business intelligence and Pricing management: the 2 key points to strategic management decisions and direct impact on the net profits of the company. My last position as a Sales Performance Manager permitted me to participate in the business growth development of the company.
Currently, I started working at Accor as Senior Buisiness Analytics & Sales Performance Manager. I am happy to be back to the hospitality industry.
Feel free to contact me if you want to know more about my job experiences.