Head of Product
- 2011 HEC Paris
- 2010 Institut de l'internet et du multimédia
I am Head of Product at Lifeaz, a startup that aims to save millions of lives.
I manage the Everyday Heroes’s team.
Everyday Heroes is a platform that helps people learn how to react in case of life or death emergencies.
My main duties are:
– Understanding our users motivations and triggers
– Defining what are the best functionnalities to build next
– Creating the best user experience possible
– Managing the UI, UX, Product Marketing and Development teams
I have always been in the start-up ecosystem.
Before Lifeaz, I founded my own company: Feeligo.
We built a strong team, raised $2.5 million, expanded to the US and reached 10 million monthly active users by end of 2017.
Happy to discuss about all this with you!