- 2014 Vlerick Business School
- 1993 ICHEC
- 1992 Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB)
My primary job is to make sure the AMB’s technology strategy serves its business strategy.
My jobs consists in:
-Having our customers as the main focus, I’m in charge of the company’s Technological Strategy, Development, Manufacturing, IT and Fied Services.
-To make sure all technical aspects of the company are covered for today and tomorrow.
It includes dealing with our customers, prospects and suppliers, on top of the technical teams at AMB Ecosteryl.
How to get this job :
1. Be open to opportunities.
2. Enter in technical jobs, including factory experiences from very early on in your career.
3. Be humble, be honest and make sure to only go for challenges within your reach
4. Without a team working with you (as a manager or team member) you’ll never achieve anything!
Feel free to contact me if you want to know more about my job!