- 2003 DESE CEU Nancy – Centre Européen Universitaire de Nancy
- 1996 Bachelor of Arts English Philology University of Latvia
- 1990 Secondary education diploma Saulkrasti Secondary School
- Ability to endure and work under stress
- communication à différents public
Currently I am an independent consultant (strategic communication, public awareness, etc) working for various EuropeAid/international projects. Before I worked for Parliament of Latvia (Saeima), I was Head of the EU Information centre created under the auspices of the European Affairs Committee. I have also been foreign news editor at the Latvian Television (public broadcaster) News service.
My main duties and expertise are:
-Design, manage, coordinate and implement communication strategies/plans,
-Prepare articles, analyses, blogs on a wide range of European issues,
-Provide training on EU information and communication policy, best practices of the national parliaments dealing with EU information.
More than 20 years in media and public relations gives a good background for developing a career as an independent consultant.
Feel free to contact me if you want to know more about my job