Associate Director, Project Management, Europe
- 2021 Executive MBA HES-SO Genève
- 2008 Pharmacist Université de Genève
I am a head of project management group at Covance, a leading CRO company in drug development. As a company, we provide tailored solutions for pharma and biotech companies for their clinical trials. In my current role, I lead a training and system support functions, in addition to running strategic projects.
My main duties are:
– defining strategies and managing functional groups within project management: training and system supports
– engaging business groups within and across various business units in developing supports for client facing groups
– Lead and participate company strategic projects
After my studies in pharmaceutical sciences at Université de Genève, I joined an EU based consulting company which provided me visibility on various types of professions related to drug development, in addition to the traditional pharmacist or research types of roles that students in Pharmacy faculty usually see. I joined Covance as a project manager and had the opportunities to develop myself through various roles, in different regions in the world through my assignment in Asia, and now coming back in Europe and focusing more on upskilling project management professionals, innovations and cross business collaborations.
I am passionate about people development and human value, especially in the current transformation driven by the Industrial Revolution 4.0.
Feel free to reach out if you wish to know more about Covance, about my professional experience and values.