Project engineering manager
- 2000 DESS Gestion de projets IAE Lille
- 1999 Ingenieur generaliste Arts et Metiers ICAM
- Engineering skills
- Lean processing
- Insight for technologies
- Result focus
- Structured communication
in charge of capital investments for Nestle in Germany, I am working for nutrition division providing babyfood as liquid and powder formulas. I manage a project team to design, implement and commission new assets.
As a project engineering manager, I
– develop concept & technical solutions reaching business expectations,
– build and control budget for investment submission,
– schedule project flow with milestones and regular follow-up,
– coordinate multidisciplinary team. Hire local team members and external planners,
– regular report to management and stakeholders,
– organize construction for building, machineries,, automation solution & commissioning,
– specify, tender, select vendors and manage procurement with appropriate contracts.
I made my first experience in train construction industry with ALTOM as project planner for TGV manufacturing.
Then, I moved to Tetra Pak entity managing contracts for installation in food industry. Through multiple projects with customers, I joined one of them, Nestle, to manage situations with wider scales. It allowed me to experiment coffee processing with Nespresso and now Baby food processing in Germany.
I am preparing now actively the next stage for my career. There are always plenty of opportunities to discover.
Feel free to contact me if you want to know more about my job