Deputy Director of Human Resources
International Committee of the Red Cross – ICRC
- 1996 Masters NEOMA Business School
- People leadership
- Contextual intelligence
- Stakeholder management
- Problems solving and analysis skills
- Influencing skills
I have 25 years Human Resources experience gained in the private sector (18 years at JPMorgan), and non-for-profit (3 years at World Economic Forum, and at ICRC since January 2019).
I am currently leading several HR units at ICRC (Learning & Development, Talent Acquisition, Career Development, HR marketing, People Analytics, HR compliance) as well as spearheading the People Strategy.
– Leading several HR teams: I am responsible for 4 direct reports and about 150 HR employees globally
– Engaging with internal clients to ensure the People Strategy and its implementation address our clients’ top people needs and priorities as well as ensure the strategy is embedded in our clients’ daily activities
– Designing the People Strategy 2020 – 2025 and coordinating the implementation of the People Strategy
– Mentoring HR colleagues
– Learning everyday, opening my mind (I try to read 2 books a month relating to my field of work)
I have gradually moved from the private sector to non-for-profit. After 18 years in banking, I felt the need to put my skills to a different use, where I could have an impact on the type of society I want for my children. I was at the right place at the right time. Gaining experience in organizations with a strong branding like JPMorgan and the world Economic Forum opened doors, for sure. The experience and insights I have gained through my various roles and extra curricular activities (reading, certifying as a coach, training) have been key too.
Feel free to contact me if you want to know more about my job