Founder / CEO
- 2020 PhD in Computing Goldsmiths, University of London
- 2000 Master Information and Communication Science Université de Valenciennes
- 1999 Master of Architecture Université Libre de Bruxelles
- Drive to improve
- Attention to detail
I’ve built my first 3D graphical interface as part of his master in architecture. A couple of decades of design, 3D visualisation and research later, with a PhD in Virtual Reality, I co-founded Metaxu.studio, a VR design practice focused on digital architecture.
At Metaxu, we host regular virtual events, working with digital artists to display and sell their art pieces or NFTs. We also have explored the potential of live performances with actors, magicians and Tarot card readers. Along the way, we have developed a series of template galleries ready to host your event, portfolio or exhibition.
– I am responsible for the « why » of our product. I am making sure the product direction serves the overall company vision. Practically, I create the product roadmap.
– Studying customers and market helps me to define the direction of product innovation. The end goal is to design a better customer experience.
– I am in charge of understanding customer desire and behaviour. I am meeting with clients and running user-testing, research and analysis.
– I love metrics. During my PhD I develop new ways to evaluate user performance when training in virtual environments. I am trying to apply these findings to improve the product.
Feel free to contact me if you want to know more about this exciting industry.