Sales Operations Manager | Sales & Marketing Excellence | Digital Enabler
- 2015 Master Grande Ecole (alternance) Montpellier Business School
- 2013 Licence Commerce International Université Paris 8
- 2011 BTS Management des Unités Commerciales (alternance) Lycée Notre-Dame du Grandchamp
- 2009 Bac STG option Comptabilité et Finances d'Entreprises Lycée Notre-Dame du Grandchamp
- Esprit analytique
- Gestion de projet
- Strategic thinking
Currently working as Global Sales Operations Manager at Schneider Electric based in Barcelona (I have been living there for 6 years).
I am responsible to support the Channel organization for my business unit in the International region (Middle East & Africa, Russia & CIS, Asia Pacific & Japan, South America, India) by supporting business stakeholders and General Management with insights on their performance and strategic analysis.
What does this mean in terms of responsibilities?
– Apart from being the first line support to the high level stakeholders in their daily operations, I manage projects focusing on targets attainment by go to market strategies, process improvement, set up of new metrics for initiatives tracking, etc.
– I implement frameworks and cadences with the zones and countries to track the business performance locally
– I develop tools and train all relevant users on how to work according to processes, use reporting tools, understand the main KPIs and leverage all kind of ressources.
– My role also means being the main contact bridging with Business Analytics team: push for the creation of new tools, feed from their data for ad-hoc analysis, understand technical limitations and challenges…
– Interacting with a very broad audience, from a local sales manager to a global VP; in many different functions marketing, finance, partner enablement, analytics… and understand their perspectives, needs, and challenges.
Prior to that I worked for 12 years (of which 6 in apprenticeship and internship) in France, Luxembourg and Spain for different companies in the energy & industry sector.
This allowed me to gain a strong background in sales, marketing, business development, and overall operations including forecasting, analytics, reporting, and utilizing marketing intelligence to support many channels and stakeholders.
(for more info you can check my Linkedin here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chdarre/)
If you wish to know more about my path or my current position do not hesitate to get in touch!