Director of Sales
- 2019 Master's degree KEDGE Business School
- 2012 Bachelor's degree EGC – Ecole de Gestion et du Commerce
- 2012 International Business Certificate Dublin Business School
- Organization skills
- Time management
- Detail oriented
- Creative spirit
- Strategic thinking
- Risk management
I am Director of Sales at Drayton Aerospace, for the EMEA region (Europe, Middle East & Africa), specialized in aviation maintenance.
I am French and living in China for the past 7 years.
My duties include:
– Establishing and managing relationships with Airlines, Lessors, OEMs, 3rd Parties, focus on developing EMEA market.
– Supervising and training team on sales support.
– Business trip to prospect – customers for RFPs / Negotiations / Presentations / Contracts.
– Evaluating competitor capabilities and strengths.
– Implementing solution-selling strategies and providing after sales customer service.
– All other tasks related to Sales Director.
Before joining this industry, I had no idea what field to direct myself to: finance, management, marketing, sales, etc.
I was just certain that cocktail of modules, reflections of what we can find in business and proposed in training, would be decisive in my orientation.
Through practical and theoretical cases, the testimonies of the speakers, the application of methods during the various internships carried out but also thanks to the teaching open to the international world, my professional project began to take shape.
My last internship abroad in China (for a year) has been the revelation, i came back there once graduated and have been given the opportunity in the aviation field as Customer Service and have ladder up to my current position.
Feel free to contact me if you want to know more about my job or experience.