Senior Marketing Manager
- 2013 Masters degree in marketing NEOMA Business School
- 2011 Exchange Program Nagoya University of Commerce & Business
- 2009 CPGE CPGE, Lycée Carnot
- Team player
I am the Senior Marketing Manager of Ad World, the world’s largest online advertising event:
– I work across all acquisition marketing channels with a fabulous in-house team made of passionate content & creative strategists, social media managers, media buyers, email specialists, designers, copywriters, data analysts, web developers and operations coordinators.
– Our product is an online conference for digital marketers which takes place twice a year. The event covers Media Buying, Content Marketing, Social Media, Copywriting, Ad Creatives & Design, Lead Generation, Conversion Optimization, Growth Marketing, Email Marketing and the Future of Advertising.
– My team sells tickets and replays to these events with direct response campaigns, and we are currently expanding into content marketing and thought leadership.
My current job scope and responsibilities are to:
– Review performance versus the targets set for our event: number of tickets sold, revenue generated, return on ad spend, media spend but also social media following.
– Organize the workload and monitor the progress of our designers to ensure we have new creatives ready for paid media and organic social media campaigns on a regular basis.
– Create email campaigns twice a week and set up automated email flows.
– Discuss paid media results, opportunities for optimisation and creative needs with our media buying team.
– Identify growth opportunities and set up test campaigns accordingly. For instance: podcast ads, newsletter ad placements, media partnerships, influencer campaigns on Instagram/YouTube/TikTok and employee advocacy on Linkedin.
– I graduated from NEOMA Business School after 2 years of classes preparatoires… but what was most useful for my subsequent job search were my 2 internships + 1 apprenticeship.
– My 1st post-graduation job was at an ad agency in Paris (GroupM, WPP) as a paid search specialist, where I managed a few paid social and display campaigns as well. I had a diverse portfolio of clients, including Paramount Pictures, Unilever and CHANEL.
– I then moved to London where I worked at a smaller agency and exclusively on the Nespresso client account with a focus on French speaking markets.
– After this, I was recruited by The Economist to be their paid search manager for subscriber acquisition and stayed there for 5 years. Over the course of those 5 years I asked to expand my responsibilities to become more of a digital marketing project manager, working across channels and streams of revenue.
– I then joined Conde Nast (owners of Vogue, GQ, Wired and other famous magazines) as a Senior Marketing Manager and had the opportunity to work across subscription acquisition, e-commerce and event marketing.
Other things worth knowing when reaching out for a chat:
– I am currently based in Singapore, so please bear in mind the time zone difference.
– The discussion can be in French or in English, up to you.
– We can chat over WhatsApp, Zoom or Google Meet.
– Calls can last up to 1h if need be.
If you think I can help you understand better the advertising/marketing world, do reach out!
Please also let me know what questions you may have so I can best prepare for our discussion.