Payer value and patient access director
Kyowa Kirin Co., Ltd.
- 2011 MBA ESSEC Business School
- 2011 Docteur en pharmacie Université de Paris
- Inter personal communication skills
I help pharmaceutical companies designing the clinical development plan of their pipeline drugs to optimise their future price & reimbursement
– Liaise with other functions within the company (medical affairs, health economics, analytics, …) to make sure we are developing a drug in line with the expectations of healthcare systems / insurers (who will pay for that drug ultimately)
– Engage with external experts to understand how to best develop the clinical evidence they will need to make a decision on price / reimbursement
– Provide internal stakeholders with ballparks on the potential price / reimbursement of our pipeline assets in the US and in Europe
I’m a pharmacist, I did an MBA with ESSEC. I started working as a product manager in the industry, and then moved to consulting where I spent a little more than 10 years. During my years in consulting, I specialised in drug pricing and reimbursement. I went back to the industry as a market access director.
Feel free to contact me if you want to know more about my job