Head of Battery Development
MAHLE SmartBike Systems
- 2015 Ingenieur Industriel ENSAM Arts et Métiers ParisTech
- 2014 Ingeniero industrial Universidad de Valladolid
- Project management
I am an engineer working within the battery development for eBike drive systems. It does include the whole scope of it : electronics design, programming, certification and cell/ layout selection and testing. I do drive these products into mass production thanks to internal collaborations within the MAHLE group or external suppliers. Our systems are integrated in medium to high-end eBikes from most of the classic brands : Scott, Specialized, Orbea, Merida and many more.
Among my main tasks
– I manage the engineering development team
– Run project meetings with internal and external stakeholders
– Define commodity strategy (roadmap)
– Lead technically the battery pack conception
I have an automotive background where I began my career as an application engineer for Turbochargers in Bertrandt working for Groupe Renault. Then, I integrated Renault powertrain product development team as Product engineer – exhaust systems. After 3 succesful years, I was promoted to Development leader within the moving parts commodity (pistons, piston rings, cranckshaft, conrod) for a year.
Since 2020, I do integrate MAHLE Smartbike Systems, first as a Project manager into a position that evolved to Head of Battery Development.
Feel free to send me a message or call to know more about my career or job.